Sunday, March 6, 2016

10 Foot Droid Charging Cable from Reach Cables


10ft Charging Cord by Reach Cables


This is what the company has to say about its product:

  •  10 FOOT LONG Droid charging cable is extra long 10 FEET LONG lightning cable is extra long to enable plenty of distance to use your Droid device while it's charging.
  • THIS Droid Charging Cord is constructed of extremely durable braided fabric and is considered to be more durable than all other Droid certified cables.
  • GUARANTEED TO work with all Motorola Razr, Maxx & Moto Phones without any issues.
  • GUARANTEED TO work with all LG, HTC, Samsung & Nokia Phones without any issues.
  • GUARANTEED TO be the most durable Droid charging cord available or your money back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I received this product I was very excited to see if this huge obnoxious (in a good way) cord would actually even work. I took it out of its blue resealable packaging and it was rolled really nice and just looked like a high quality product - as seen below.


So, when  I pulled out the cord it took me a minute to unwrap it but right when I did I plugged it up to my charger hub and put it in my phone. I have an android phone and it started to charge immediately! I was so happy to see it work on my first attempt. I also put the USB into my Chromebook and plugged the USB into my friends android phone and it also started right up. Plus the cord could be used to import pictures, not all chargers can be used for importing. I put the USB in my PS3 and it also charged and I could use it as an import, which is way cool! When I chose this cord I was afraid that since it was so long it would get damaged very easily but it turns out it is made of a super thick braided fabric cord - which every cord should be, I think. All and all I think this is a great product! If you would like to buy one for yourself click here.
  



                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




*I received this product heavily discounted for my honest opinion*

No comments:

Post a Comment