Thursday, November 10, 2016

BonkersYounkers - Etsy

BonkersYounkers


Satisfy your inner otaku | geek | nerd



BonkersYounkers, the best fleece blanket shop on the internet! I ordered this super cool Full Metal Alchemist fleece throw from this awesome shop and cannot express how much I love it! (But I sure will try!)

(Here you can see my small chair that the blanket abundantly covers)

This fleece blanket is my new favorite item. And since it has been colder outside this throw has become my best friend for cuddle weather.

 This shop would make a great gift stop for the holidays coming up and anyone can use a blanket! Plus everyone knows that one person who is always cold (even if that is you), I'm sure they'd appreciate it too. When I got this blanket, I was even more impressed than before seeing that it was much bigger than what I had thought. I was so scared that I wasn't going to like this blanket because of past blankets I have bought that ended up being too scruffy and irritating my skin but it turned out to be so incredibly soft and cozy. I have ran it through the wash a couple of times and it still feels brand new. The emblem design is nicely minimal and placed elegantly on the bottom corner and the color scheme is perfect for the Full Metal theme it has. The logo has held up very well and won't be coming off any time soon.



Like I said, this throw is quite large, it covers my entire full sized bed. This blanket, unlike regular throws, covers more than my whole body and keeps me super warm at night. It is also really great to have while binge watching anime's or Netflix. You can get these throws with many different logos with corresponding color schemes that could really match anyone's style. The shop owner was also incredibly nice and very quick with shipping. I'm not usually impatient but it is nice to not have to wait too long, especially when it's an item this great!

If you'd like to see more wonderful cozy items, click here! They also make really cool messenger bags too, so make sure to check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment