Friday, December 2, 2016

n00bfairynovelties - Etsy

n00bfairynovelties


Embrace your inner n00b, we all have one!


One item I ordered from this rad plush shop is this large turquoise Splatoon plush - This wonderful creation is huge, it was hard taking photos of it. I ordered it in this beautiful turquoise color and it just looks so great! This plush is nice and soft and made to look exactly like the Splatoon squids.


I love the size of this plush, it makes an awesome cuddle companion and would look great on your bed. The plush will make a perfect gift for a Splatoon lover in your life. 


Another thing that I really loved about this squid is the wonderfully soft minky tentacles. Minky is one of my most favorite fabrics and one of the softest in the world, plus the little bumps kind of makes it look like the tentacles have stickers! The only issue I had with this plush though, was that the tentacles seemed like they may be easy to pull off so I went ahead and stitched them to be a little more secure. A minor problem for this wonderful plush. Just make sure if you're gifting it to a younger child to stitch as well or request it to the seller who is very nice and I am sure will help with that.


This is the last item which is a little Inkling that I ordered and I got it in pitch black (because pitch black everything). This one is more of a felt like fabric and doesn't have the large tentacles like the first. Also, as you can see above, it is very small. I love this cute little guy and I just love the way the black looks. But beware, dog and cat hair loves to cling to this cutie! 


To get your very own Splatoon squid or inkling, click here. Also make sure to check out some of their other awesome items!

No comments:

Post a Comment