Saturday, February 7, 2015

HV Lammergeier Keyboard From Havit Tech

It has arrived! The keyboard I won has just gotten here and I just couldn't wait to open it. The husband and unboxed it in our kitchen and man, it is beautiful! It is so much prettier than I had expected. Even the art on the box was beautiful!! 

So, here's what the box looks like:



Pretty nice, eh? Love how it says "gaming" because that's something me and my husband love. So after unboxing this boxception package, (there were like four boxes) We finally got to the best part. 

The keyboard!:

It is so nice looking we love how it can go with almost anything due to it's programmable 4 sections of led's. It has a very durable metal base and it is just so nice and clean looking. It came with a warranty, information booklet, and the mini-disc to download to your pc. And the best part about this keyboard is going to be adding it to the husband and I's gaming setup. 

So there are a couple of things we really liked about the Lammergeier:
This nice, loooong, durable rope cord! (and the fact that the keyboard makes me think you could find it in the bat cave)
Plus the arrow keys have the letters ""a" "s" "d" "w" and vise versa:
My husband loves the fact that you can easily switch from two gamer profiles by just a click of a button. Also the fact that you can program the keys yourself.

 So all in all, we would definitely buy from this company (esp since they were so nice and patient with me). We are actually looking to maybe buy the mouse they have! Thank you Havit Tech for giving me the opportunity to win your sweepstakes. If you would like to learn more about Havit Tech, like their Facebook page: HavitTech



No comments:

Post a Comment