Monday, February 9, 2015


Slow Cooker Recipes for Beginners Ebook

Slow Cooker Recipes for Beginners are great for people who like creative and modern food, similar to what would be served in a good restaurant.

The Slow Cooker Recipes for Beginners was designed for busy people who don’t want to sacrifice great-tasting, nutritious meals.

The Slow Cooker Recipes for Beginners book is an easy step-by-step guide to enjoying delicious, healthy meals without all the hassle.
  • - The slow cooker is perfect for international dishes such as Mexican Meatballs and Greek Mushrooms.
  • - Want to reduce the amount of meat you eat? The Slow Cooker Recipes for Beginners book contains a    wealth of vegetarian recipes such as Ratatouille or Veggie Chili created especially for you.
  • - Let the slow cooker take care of dessert. Chocolate Mousse and Cheesecake are just two of the amazing desserts included.

I just received this great ebook about slow cooker meals. I love to make meals in my slow cooker but I don't always have a lot of options on what I can make. With this ebook you get many great ideas for your slow cooker meals that aren't just stew! My favorite part about the book is that it includes vegetarian meals since me and my spouse are mostly vegetarian. I'm so glad I finally can feel good about the meals I can make now that I know they are healthy and guilt free for me and my family.

If you would like to buy this ebook you can get it here: Amazon ebook
Or get it paperback here: Amazon paperback 

No comments:

Post a Comment