Friday, December 9, 2016

KungFuse - Etsy

KungFuse


Kung Fuse

I cannot get over these adorable small creations from KungFuse on Etsy. I love the great detail in each design they make even though they are mini!


These are the witchy cauldron earrings in black with toxic green brew. I really loved how small these are and yet so very detailed. I think these are such little lovely additions to any low key Halloween or witchy ware.



This Sailor Moon wand brooch s perfect to let everyone know you sailor scout status. The small size of this piece is great if you like to just cover your things in buttons but also if you're more into just having one small merch item to show your appreciation. 



Here are the companion cube earrings from the game Portals (one of my favorites).  I love to wear these so much I love the cute little hearts and that is gaming related. I think this seller did a wonderful job showing all the details with such small beads. Every piece I received from them was gorgeous and actually held up  very well.  I haven't experienced anything wrong with these amazing products whatsoever. If you would like to see more of KungFuse's great pieces, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment