Sunday, July 17, 2016

JackieHandmadeCrafts Etsy - Review

JackieHandmadeCrafts

Handmade Jewelry Made To Order


JackieHandmadeCrafts has many beautifully handmade jewelry pieces. I ordered a silver plated worry ring and I was so surprised of the great quality, durability, and beauty.


If you're someone who has "stims" this is a great product for you. Until I found this shop on Etsy, I had no idea a ring with this purpose existed. The worry ring is used for people who have things like anxiety or adhd/add that need a sort of movement to keep calm. When I realized the rings purpose, I was so intrigued and excited, I had to have it. You also don't have to have stims or anxiousness to have this stylish ring, it's just great to know that it helps with that kind of thing, and it has worked for me. Feel free to own this awesome ring just because it's pretty and unique!


This ring is so greatly made, unlike other wire rings I have had before. Usually wire rings, for me, are too flexible and end up getting crushed very easily. This ring has stayed true to its form and has not weakened yet. The ring also fits perfectly and does not pinch or feel uncomfortable like other wire rings I have had. I am so pleased with my product and glad that I now own such an awesome ring to add to my jewelry collection.


If you would like to see more of JackiesHomemadesCraft's lovely jewelry, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment