Sunday, July 3, 2016

PeacefulVibesJewelry - Review

PeacefulVibesJewelry


Unique, laid back handmade jewelry.



PeacefulVibesJewelry is the best place to go for beautiful handmade jewelry. The item I received from her shop is in this little bag (above). The packaging was so cute and elegant yet simple.


I had ordered these beautiful chakra gemstones from this shop and I am so pleased. They are smooth and small enough to fit in your pocket. I am keeping these chakra stones on me when I may feel less confident or if my head is busy. They have made me feel much better, even by just holding them at these times of doubt or worry. The stones have really helped me so far. Also I am trying to learn how to pin point my chakras weak spots so that I can use the gemstones to heal them. I think these stones can be great for anyone who wants to practice learning about chakras or to even just keep around. These make great gifts plus, everyone loves rainbows! 


If you would like to see more of what PeacefulVibesJewelry has to offer, like the amazing handmade wire wrapped stone necklaces, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment