Monday, July 4, 2016

KiwiandtheBear - Review

KiwiandtheBear

Tie-dye embroidery for the happy and the hostile.


Kiwi&theBear on Etsy is a great shop for unique handmade embroidery hoops. I was lucky enough to be given the opportunity to receive one of their beautiful hoops and was very pleased with the product. 


I picked out the lunar phases hoop because, if you didn't know already, I love the moon. (Because, you know, MoonMamma.) This store makes many more embroidery hoops as well. Most of them have beautiful tie dye designs and each one is unique. There are also ones made with just a design of animal jaw bones. The jawbones were definitely going to be a second option for me since they were edgy and delicate. Plus, I love all things creepy and cute! 


The hoop that I received was packed very well and arrived with no damage. It also came with a cute little black and white sparkly strand of twine that I decided to use to hang the hoop on my wall with. 

I really love this unique embroidery hoop and the shop that I ordered it from. I would love to buy more from them soon. If you would like to see what all KiwiandtheBear has to offer, click here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment