Sunday, July 10, 2016

PrettiesforYourFace - Etsy Review

PrettiesforYourFace

Pretties for your face!


So I am sure a lot of you have seen the rainbow highlighter trend that's been going around for about a month now. When I first saw it I was so excited but the only places I could find were selling them for such ridiculous prices for a very small amount. That is, until I found PrettiesforYourFace on Etsy.


Not only does this Etsy shop have the rainbow highlighter, but she also sells many different colors and even eyeshadows. I have never seen such unique eye shadow colors before especially in stores that I shop at. The highlighters are such beautiful blends and look just as they are advertise, if not better. They also hold their color once they are brushed onto your skin. (see below) 

These photos do not do them justice. When the rainbow highlighter was brushed on it did not smear or turn into a ugly color. The Aphrodite highlighter was such a beautiful silvery white and gave me a kind of celestial vibe. (As you may know, I am ALL about that celestial vibe.) I could not be happier with these products, the Etsy shop, and its seller. This is definitly my new go to shop for amazing highlighters and unique eye shadows. 


If you would also like to be a proud owner of these wonderful highlighters, check out PrettiesforYourFace here.

Also check out their Instagram for updates on their shop and products.


No comments:

Post a Comment