Sunday, July 31, 2016

Humanitease on Etsy - Review

Humanitease Studio


Nerdy decals and Literary & Humanities crafts


Humanitease - a wonderful shop full of nerdy wonders!

From this Etsy shop, I have ordered the most adorable and creative "family decal" set I have ever seen! This set actually is something that my family will like way more than just some little stick people. The set has other great DC and Batman characters like: Dick Grayson, Joker, Alfred, Catwoman, and Huntress. If you're a DC lover like me and have a family, these will be the perfect decals to represent your loved ones. The style of art that these decals come in is kind of edgy and very unique. I love that I will be able to show my love for the DC world and my family!


You can order these in either black or white and pick any custom "bat family" characters that you would like. You can also get many other decals from this awesome shop, so if you're a nerd or love humanities, click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment