Saturday, August 6, 2016

ClassicScifi - Etsy Review

ClassicScifi


Graphic tees proudly designed and printed in New Jersey



Who else is ready for Halloween? Cause I know I am! I donut care that it is just now August...
This is my favorite time of year that is why during the last day of July, I go into full spoopy mode. I may also be spooky here and there all year round but around this time of year I definitely kick it up a notch! Because of this, once I found this amazing Etsy shop, I just could not resist! There are so many nerdy, and cool sci fi things in this shop! It is the ultimate sci fi shop, and you'll never have to shop anywhere else for all your sci fi and horror needs, trust me. They have stuff for everyone in this shop, not to mention their website. Which also has many other cool things for sci fi fanatics like a categorized movie search (aliens, ghost stories, end of the world, gory, ect) and articles, photos, and reviews. This site is overall incredible and I am surprised I hadn't heard of it before now (hidden gem points+ !!!) This sites movie suggestions are also great for those people who have finished almost everything on Netflix.

Anyways I'd like to get back the Etsy shops items that I actually ordered. 


Just look at these scary dudes! All of these wonderfully spooky coasters have original art, how creative are they? They are also made with a dye sublimated hardboard face and a cork backing. The stand that comes with the coasters is pure mahogany and will more than likely last a lifetime along with the coasters. The images on the coasters are so crisp and beautiful, they almost make you forget that you're looking at a homicidal maniac! 


Just look at those handsome faces!

Mmm, pumpkin!

What is so wonderful about these coasters is that you won't be able to find them anywhere else, they are truly one of a kind. These beauties are going to last many years to come and I am so happy to add them into my home! 

Now, to the other beautiful item that I received. I have recently just started watching HBO's Game of Thrones (and finished. <insert somber face here>). The reason I waited so long is because I just didn't think it was much worth watching. Obviously, if you have seen even one episode, you know I was absolutely dead wrong. And now I have an obsession with Kahleesi. (Yaaaasss queen!) So when I saw this item in the shop, and knowing how well this shop's artwork turns out, I just had to have it.

Mother of dragons (AKA meee!)

So this tote bag ended up being bigger and better than I had thought. This was hard to get a full picture of, it was so big. The artwork on the bag is beautiful, it looks like an actual patented GOT item but for probably half the price. 


I am so happy to have found this amazing Etsy shop and website, I wish I could just spend my whole paycheck there! The seller was so nice and has such a wonderful shop (I cannot stress this enough!) and brilliant artwork. Please go and check out this shop, it is perfect for stocking up presents for Christmas time! (I'm already getting ready for that too, haha!)















No comments:

Post a Comment