Monday, August 22, 2016

AbsurdiTeesCO - Etsy

AbsurdiTeesCO

(awesome shop name points x10)

AbsurdiTeesCO is an Etsy store with its own very unique t-shirt art style. I ordered this awesome "Fall Out Boy" tee (seen below) from this shop and I am so happy of the accuracy of the emblem. This shirt is great for being handmade, it looks just how it is supposed to and at half the price! The paint on the shirt has lasted through a many few cycles in my washer and dryer (which can be super harsh on clothes) so I know they are going to last and look great for a very long time. Plus I have gotten so many compliments on this shirt, a lot of people don't realize that it is handmade until I tell them!

(handsome man not included) 

I also received a very cute little cactus tee  that I gave as a present to my young sister in law and she just loved it! These shirts are made very well and definitely do not look as if they will wash off or ware. Plus, the paint gives a really cool 3D looking texture which is something you don't see often on tees. The shop has even more great (tumblr~esque) t-shirt designs that could be great for anyone. Especially t-shirt addicts, like myself. I mean, who can really have too many band tees... I've never heard of such a thing!

(handsome man not included)

Definitely go check out this great Etsy shop for more amazing designs! I am sure you'll find something you love!


No comments:

Post a Comment