Sunday, August 28, 2016

MollysMiniStuff - Etsy

MollysMiniStuff


MollysMiniStuff - Creepy, Cute and Creepily Cute!


MollysMiniStuff is a shop full of adorable mini creatures and some are even creepy! This shop has things like "Five Nights at Freddy's" fan art, creepypastas, anime chibis, and more. All with a unique authentic art style.


This little guy here is a chibi cat boy made of polymer clay. This little figurine has very good details but is also a nice simple design with minimal flaws. The sturdiness is great for being such a small, delicate thing. It doesn't bend or anything so I am sure it will actually last a while, unlike some other smaller clay items that you have to be extremely careful with. Which is good for me because just incase my little ones somehow figure out a way to get near it, it will be able to withstand some ruckus.


The second item I ordered from this shop are these precious "We Bare Bears" stacked earrings. These earrings are so cute! We Bare Bear just aired not too long ago but I am obsessed so I just had to have these cuties. Since they are homemade they are even cuter than the real characters on TV!


These little guys may be small but they surely do not lack in detail (or cuteness!). I am so happy with the quality of these darling littles. 

If you would like to see more of MollysMiniStuff, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment