Monday, August 22, 2016

OceansideCandles - Etsy

OceansideCandles


Hand poured custom candles




You know what? Forget Yankee Candles! They can get outta here! Because, I have found the most amazing smelling candles ever, and they are right here, in this great little Etsy shop! 

When I first saw the listings of this shop, I figured I might as well give them a try, "They can't be too bad," I thought to myself, "Plus they're in Mason jars!"
So of course I had to pick out the most cute fall candles which were, "Candy Corn" and "Witches Brew". (Okay, okay, I know I'm obsessed...) 


Anyways these candles shipped right to me in a couple of days and I was actually surprised. The candles were in absolutely perfect condition and looked just great! Plus, bonus points for packing peanuts! (since they're fun to play with) But I digress, once I opened the box I was immersed in this wonderful scent. Keyword: immersed, not assaulted like most candles. Maybe I just have a sensitive nose? Either way there are some candles out there that make every ones head spin. Oh, but not these precious babies. 


They have the most wonderful (and gentle) smell. They fill the whole room with their pleasant aroma in seconds without even lighting them. They are very easy on the nose but are very detectable. This is the perfect balance for someone like me because even most perfumes make me gag, ugh. But I just love fragrances especially when it comes to my home. 


These candles are hand poured into gorgeous mason jars with love and happiness. You can really tell these people knew what they were doing when making these beauties. 

If you'd like to see more wonderful candles from this  shop, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment