Wednesday, August 17, 2016

ErbRecycledDesigns

ErbRecycledDesigns


Rustic Home Decor, Incense Burners, and Glassware

ERB on Etsy is the best place for anyone who loves rustic designs and/or cares for the environment (that would be both for me). 
This shop is filled with wonderful, high quality, handmade items for very reasonable prices. I received two beautiful items from this shop and was surprised to see how great the products had been made. I mean, this person really takes their time when making these items, I found no flaws! You can really see the love put into these beautiful items.


The incense burner that I received was even better than it had looked on the internet. It has a beautiful shiny finish and has a hidden compartment to hold extra incense cones that closes with a cork (which I didn't actually know before hand, but was excited to find out about). 


This lovely incense burner would be a gorgeous addition to anyone's home and will definitely last a lifetime. It kind of gives a very cute, cottage-like vibe or even a woodsy cabin look. You could also use it as  beach decor like drift wood.


The second item I ordered was a charming little recycled Tabasco bottle candle. The candle is made of pure soy wax and has a wonderful cinnamon smell that isn't too overpowering. The candle came in looking wonderful! The seller let me know that weather change could possibly change the color of the wax but it ended up arriving just perfect! I was so happy to receive this candle because I love Tabasco (and many other spicy things) and thought it was very clever. This shop also has many other recycled bottle candles which make nice gifts for anyone who may like to drink or just loves beer bottle logos, like myself.

If you're like me and like to buy Christmas presents early, click here for some great items for a great price to maybe give you some ideas.

I mean, this charming shop has great products for anyone and the seller was very pleasant and informative. You will not be disappointed when visiting this lovely shop. 





No comments:

Post a Comment