Wednesday, June 15, 2016

BlueMonkeys - Review

BlueMonkeys

Personalized Gifts Funny T-shirts Custom Gifts



Since Fathers Day is so close I had to find something special for my babies daddy and BlueMonkeys has helped me out a ton! I got a Hulk shirt in gray and a second shirt in maroon with the words "papabear" in the shape of a bear. How cute? This is going to be a very unique gift for my husband for sure and I know he will love it.



When I received the shirts I was very pleased with the quality of each one. The were a very soft and breathable fabric. The were just the right size and the logo and writing looked great and weren't scratchy or faded. The shirts looked even better than online in the shop. I am so happy that I found this shop, the seller was professional and nice and I got a great quality product. My husband is going to love his Fathers Day gift this year, thanks to BlueMonkeys!


Buy a personalized shirt for someone you love, here.

1 comment:

  1. Remarkable blog! I have no words to praise, it has really allured me.
    silver bullion

    ReplyDelete