Saturday, June 18, 2016

PyxisLights - Review

PyxisLights

Hero Light Boxes where no hero or villain is too small



PyxisLights is a wonderful Etsy shop that mixes "nerd" culture and lighting/lamps to 3D printing these very special lightboxes. I ordered these two cuties (above left: BB-8 and right: R2-D2) and fell in love with them! They are so unique and I haven't seen anything like these, especially not in stores (as far as I have seen). The lightboxes will make any DC, Marvel, Nintendo, or Minecraft lover so happy to have them.


The boxes come with led lights that are placed in the bottom like this (above) and all you do is flip the switch to turn it on. 
 
The boxes on top have their names on them so that when the led is on it casts its name on the ceiling. I pointed it towards a box to demonstrate below.


The lightboxes are also really well used as night lights for children. The are not too bright but just bright enough, and they will be able to see the symbol on the ceiling and any kid would love it. 


Another thing I just love about these lights is the accuracy of the character designs. They look so great and detailed I am so pleased with these lightboxes, I want to buy the whole store! And it would be worth it!


If you are interested in buying an awesome lightbox for a loved one, or yourself, click here!






No comments:

Post a Comment