Friday, June 10, 2016

OhMyGraphix - Etsy Shop - Review

OhMyGraphix

Custom made decal graphix.



I received these four wonderful decals from the Etsy shop OhMyGraphix. I was very happy to see that I was given three extra decals. The one I specifically picked was the "fight like a girl" decal and I am so happy with it, it is inspired by Princess Mononoke (one of my favorite movies). There was also included, "Bullet Bill" from Mario, "Normal people scare me" from American Horror Story, and a cute little monster. All the decals were very nice and glossy. OhMyGraphix makes many custom designs and has really cool iconic decals like the ones I was given. I would love to buy more from this shop, the decals were easy to use and were visible on my car. These decals are not only for cars though they can be used anywhere and they are basically permanent. Visit OhMyGraphix if you want to personalize your life with amazing decals at a great cost, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment