Saturday, June 25, 2016

CookieCutters4U

CookieCutters4U

3D cookie cutters

)Stamp & cutter together)

I ordered this cute little droid cutter from Etsy shop CookieCutters4U and I couldn't be more happy.This is my first intricate stamp cutter and I will admit I thought it was going to be very hard to use. Turns out I was wrong, this stamp was very easy to use and clean afterwards. The cookies that it made were perfect and looked just like the real BB-8! I was so glad to see that CookieCutters4U made custom cookie cutters like this because now I can get whatever character that I like but in cookie form! (One of the best forms in my opinion)

(The stamp out of the cutter)
The cookie cutter and stamp are made very durable and to last. The stamp itself fits perfectly inside the cookie cutter without getting stuck (which would ruin the cookies design). Like I said before, the cutter seemed like it would be hard to use but, all you need is a lot of flour and patience and voila, perfect mini droids you can eat!

(The stamp is flipped to show the back handle)

This awesome Etsy shop makes so many characters, if you have children these cutters are great for themed parties. Your kids won't believe they have their favorite characters on a cookie! These are also great if you're a nerd like me and just like to have nerd themed parties for yourself/friends. 

If you want to see more from this Etsy store, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment