Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Lollipop Decals - Wall decal review

LollipopDecals


Name Wall Decals, Nursery Wall Decals, Bedroom Decals


Lollipop decals is your one stop shop for all or any decals you could ever need. I have so many favorite decals in this shop it is crazy. LollipopDecals has some of the most high quality vinyl decals on the internet. I got the three Hamsa hands decal and it is even more beautiful than I had expected it to be. 


Isn't it beautiful? The lines are crisp and there is no sloppiness and it looks just like it did online I am very impressed. This is going to look so great in my home for a long time. The shop owner was very professional, nice and everything arrived intact and perfect. This Etsy store is full of amazing designs that could please anyone. So, if you don't know what to get for "the one who has everything" I bet they don't have something like this!

If you would like to purchase an item from LollipopDecals, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment