Thursday, June 9, 2016

Special Grandma - Online Store Review

Special Grandma


GREETING CARDS. VINYL DECALS. AlZHEIMERS.

                         
Special Grandma is a very lovely, and very trendy Etsy shop. Special Grandma has something for everyone!


I received a Toothless decal from Special Grandma in this (above) silly envelope. I was very pleased with the decal from the start. It was very easy to tell what the character was.


The decal was simple and neat. I can tell the character's pose and position, no problem. The decal was a perfect representation of the character. Another thing I love about Special Grandma is how nice she is and also her creativity. Her shop is amazing in every way! She is also very timely and got the decal to me quickly and with no hassle at all. 

If you want to see more of Special Grandma, click here for her full site.





No comments:

Post a Comment