Thursday, June 16, 2016

Voxel Zoo - Review

Voxel Zoo

Beautifully designed high quality 3D printed objects.


VoxelZoo is my new addiction. This Etsy store is full of amazing and iconic cookie cutters and I cannot get enough! I ordered 2 cookie cutters from VoxelZoo the first one is the Batman symbol (seen above) and the second is the face of Jack Skellington from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" (seen below)


The cookie cutters were very thick and sturdy and I wasn't having to worry if they were going to break when using them. The Jack cookie cutter was a little hard to use but it just took patience and a lot of flour! My secret is I made sure to chill the cookie dough and the cutter before starting. The cookies that were made with these cutters came out perfect. The cookies looked just how they were supposed to and I was very happy with the results. I expected the cookie cutters to be very hard to use and was actually pretty intimidated by them but I was pleasantly surprised that it was so easy to use them.


If you would like to make your own amazing cookies, buy a cutter here!


No comments:

Post a Comment