Thursday, October 6, 2016

DianaMadeStuff - Etsy

DianaMadeStuff



If you're like me and love nerdy merch, this is a great shop to visit. They make many different perlers of many different video games, fandoms, and styles. The styles are so unique I just love them all! 



These perlers were just too cute to pass up. The idea of using Halloween styles for these Nintendo mushrooms is so cute and creative. These art pieces can be used as ornaments for the Halloween season or used on canvases to make cute seasonal art. They also can be used as magnets, key chains or use them to make a garland. The quality of the perlers are great and they're not flexible even on the stem of the pumpkin or the witch hat. These are actually way more sturdy than some that I have seen, and I was pleasantly surprised. 


This is a cute little Jack  O'Lantern version
with a fall color theme. I really love anything pumpkin so I am so happy to have this great little Jack O'Lantern buddy. 


This is the Witch Mushroom perler. It is such an adorable creation and can be used for more than seasonal creations. These perlers are definitely unique to many other perler creations that I have seen and are made with great quality. I am so happy with my new little Halloween perlers. If you want to see more awesome perlers like these cuties, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment