Friday, October 14, 2016

KawaiiDecals - Etsy

KawaiiDecals

Kawaii Decals

This shop has the best anime, and kawaii decals I have yet to see! They have so much detail and are still not too over complicated. They look like the animators drew them themselves!


This gnarly decal is of Erin in his titan form from Attack on Titan. I love the profile of this crazy looking giant and his huge toothy smile.This is a perfect look for this character. I also really love the dark maroon color that I ordered it in, it makes it look so nice and crisp.


Now here is an awesome decal of Soul from Soul Eater. This shows his outfit and sharp toothed smile and lazy attitude. This decal seems like it would be too detailed and hard to apply but it worked out just fine and the end result is perfect.


 This is Natsu from Fairy Tail, a pink haired dragon boy, which is why I ordered him in all pink. This is such a cute decal. All of these decals were extremely easy to use even with all of the details and lines I had no trouble at all applying them. They have also shown to be very secure and can definitely last a long time. I am so happy with these wonderful decals. If you're interested in seeing more of this kind of decal, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment