Wednesday, October 12, 2016

OtakuBeadsmith - Etsy

OtakuBeadsmith


Nerdy Bead Sprite Art

OtakuBeadsmith, just how it sounds, has all of your Otaku favorites in bead form! If you're a perler and/or anime fan like me, this is a great shop to visit and keep in mind if you're thinking of gifting a perler and/or anime nerd that you may know. I ordered two adorably made perler sprites of two of my favorite strong (and goofy) female characters; Sailor Moon Usagi and Peridot! These two are definitely some creative characters and stand out for sure, so it was easy settling on the two (even if it was hard to not get other perlers from this shop). 


This is the Sailor Moon Usagi bead perler of Usagi in her Sailor Scout outfit. This piece really does not miss out on any detail even with the fact that it is only made from beads. You can see all of Usagi's outfit pieces, even her tiara! This is one of the best perlers I have seen of her so it just had to be mine.


This is the Peridot perler from the show Steven Universe. I have not found any other Peri perlers so far so I was super excited to see that OtakuBeadsmith had her and other characters from the show that I have not seen as perlers yet. This is a really creative chibi looking version of everyone's favorite green space dorito, and I thought she couldn't get cuter! I am so pleased to add these two cuties to my collection.


I have to say, this is some of the best handmade perlers I have ordered, the designs are very unique and well thought. Make sure to check OtakuBeadsmith out and maybe get something for a loved one, or yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment