Saturday, October 1, 2016

GirlAndAHook - Etsy

GirlAndAHook


Eclectic crocheted accessories and gifts


This show just recently came out on Hulu and I watched the entire season in one go and loved it. The three bear brothers and their goofy adventures and friends. My favorite was definitely IceBear but Grizz is super cute too, especially in crochet plush form! This little cuddly crochet bear is inspired by the bear "Grizz" from the new show "We Bare Bears".


Since We Bare Bears is new there isn't much merch out yet so I was super excited to see GirlAndAHook actually had a whole set of these precious stackable bear brothers. This bear is super chubby and stands upright so they can stand alone or be stacked like from the show.


Look at that little tail! This plush is actually pretty big and I love big plushies so I was very happy with his size. This makes an adorable gift for anyone who is a fan of the show or as just a regular teddy bear.


I am so pleased with the quality of this little guy and his cuteness! GirlAndAHook make many other great creations of pop culture items like from Star Wars, My Little Pony, Disney, and HomeStuck! (Which almost nobody makes, sadly...) Click here to see more awesome creations by GirlAndAHook, there is probably something there for everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment