Friday, October 14, 2016

Quite8bitMad - Etsy

Quite8bitMad


Where Madness Meets Creativity

Original and nerdy perlers are made here with awesome quality and creativity. I ordered two products from Quite8bitMad and am so happy with them. 

 

These perlers are a really cool versions of my favorite character from the story of Alice and Wonderland. These two are the two different Disney versions cats of the story. The one on the left being the Tim Burton's grey and blue Cheshire version and the one on the right is the classic purple/pink Cheshire. I was very impressed with the creativity of the perlers and how wonderful they look especially since their fronts are fully melted.

(This is the back of the perler)

These perlers are made as full melts which I feel makes them very sturdy and are sure to last a long while. I would say that they are medium sized about the size of the palm of my hand. They are made to look like twins with very cheeky smirks, classic Cheshire. I really love the designs of their eyes, smile, and that they both match.

(This is the back of the perler)

This store has many other great and original designs to choose from ranging through video games, movie characters, and superheros. If you'd like to see their wonderful creations, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment