Saturday, October 8, 2016

JennaBeesBlankets - Etsy

JennaBeesBlankets

Custom Baby Blankets, Throws and Other Accessories

JennaBeesBlankets is a great place to find really high quality fabric accessories. They make blankets, throws, zippered pouches, bags, laptop sleeves, and scarves. I have two different zippered pouches from this shop and can say that these items are fantastic and well worth it to buy them. I honestly wish I could buy all the zippered pouches, and blankets!


This is the super cool "Dia De Los Star Wars" designed cosmetic bag I received from this shop.


This bag is huge and I love it! It is very well padded and well stitched. This bag can fit so much stuff in it like, makeup, brushes, nail polish, or anything you like. 


This bag is the size of a small purse and, for someone like me who has a makeup addiction, it is perfect to fit all of my extra makeups in. I also like to do a lot of "monster making" and Halloween makeup so I like to have my dramatic and everyday makeups separated. 


This is the second bag I received in this adorable vintage looking Halloween design. I am in love with this pattern and the bag itself. It is as good a quality as the first one but it's smaller in size, which means it can actually fit in my purse, which is perfect for me. 


Even though this is the smaller cosmetic bag it still fits many items and keeps them from getting crushed or messed up in anyway. My makeup doesn't get lost in my purse anymore or accidently open or pour out, which keeps my purse looking much nicer on the inside. 

If you'd like to see all of the other amazing items from this shop, click here! Buy somethin' for yourself or a loved one, they won't be disappointed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment