Sunday, October 9, 2016

theexplodingawesome - Etsy

TheExplodingAwesome

~ THE EXPLODING AWESOME ~


TheExplodingAwesome, the name fits. This Etsy store specializes in these cute enamel pins. I received two pins from this shop that I am so very pleased with.


The first enamel pin I got is this whimsical "shooting star" pin. It has one post and a golden back. 


It is actually pretty large in size and has a nice glossy finish. This pin is perfect for any space babe in your life. 

*WARNING*
"STRANGER THINGS" SPOILERS AHEAD


 

This second pin is the homemade "Ouija board" that Joyce Byers from Netflix originals "Stranger Things" made to talk with her son Mike who was lost in the upside down. This was such a creative part of the show that I wish it had more development because I was just so surprised of it happening and really intrigued with the idea of the lights signally that something was there, like a ghost. (Spooky!)

 And I just love the fact that a single mother will not believe her baby boy is dead and makes a frickin "spirit wall" to talk to him! So this sweet little pin was definitely a huge must have for me and I immediately knew what it was supposed to be. 

 

These pins are super heavy and thick. The "spirit wall" pin has two posts which keeps it very steady and secure. These are made with such great quality and I cannot believe how accurate the "spirit wall" is and how good it looks on my makeup bag.


TheExplodingAwesome has many other cool pins for sale, so check them out for more of their high quality items!



No comments:

Post a Comment