Wednesday, October 26, 2016

GlutsPerlerParlor - Etsy

GlutsPerlerParlor


Perler art for all your gaming and twitch needs



Just in time for Halloween! This poison apple perler (left) is gorgeous. It is a great replica from Disney's Snow White but in it's own design. The perler on the right is also a reference item from a show on TwitchTV that I actually have not seen yet. I still really love it and it reminds me somewhat of the dark brotherhood of Skyrim. 


 I love that these perler pieces can be used for Halloween decor but also be used year round. One of the best things about these perlers are that they are full melt. I cannot stress enough how important that is to me. This method keeps the beads nicely together and makes them more stable and less breakable. That way you don't only have to put them up in frames or anything but you can use them in other ways like fridge magnets or even on garlands. I will say though, the stem of the poison apple is a little on the weaker side and I am afraid it will not last so I could suggest adding more beads to it or if you don't want to lose the aesthetic, glue it with some strong glue. Other than that, I love these little edgy designs. They look lovely as decorations and could look really great in DIY mixed media art. This shop also has such great items that I know could make perfect gifts.

All in all though these perlers are great and this shop makes some really wonderful designs that are totally worth buying. To check out their rad creations, click here!




No comments:

Post a Comment