Monday, October 17, 2016

ReadingtonMetalworks - Etsy

ReadingtonMetalworks


Readington Metalworks


Handmade copper shoe wings. These unique beauties are a new kind of jewelry statement! I love the whole idea of these shoe wings and their lovely rustic and rose goldish look. They actually have a good weight to them but aren't too heavy to wear, I really like putting them on my glossy black combat boots, they give the most lovely contrast.


I always get looks of wonder when I wear these out. I'm sure that, just like me, no one has seen anything like them. 


They really add an extra wow factor to  my outfits and I just love to feel like a fairy of some kind. These take my outfits to a whole other level and would make an awesome gift for someone who likes to dress funky like me.


The quality of the wings are great, they have a nice rustic look to them and would even look great for a steampunk cosplay or costume. Though they are still a great looking for any other everyday outfit. These are made out of great quality copper, just like all of the other items in their shop. 



No comments:

Post a Comment