Wednesday, October 26, 2016

EyeMoietyLLC - Etsy

EyeMoietyLLC

Adorn Your Frames

This wonderful shop is what I found looking for sunglasses and turns out that they have more to offer than just that.


These cute items are like little emblems for your sunglasses. To be honest, I had no idea that they made things like this but I am so happy to know about them now because I just love to add flair to everything and these little gems are such a fun thing to add to your glasses. They're like an accessory for your accessories! 


And not only does this shop have wonderful eye glass accessories but they make some really great  sunglasses as well. As you can see in the photo above of the purple half rimmed glasses I ordered from them, I have yet to find another pair like them and I am in love with the way they look. I get a real coachella vibe from these shades, they'd be perfect for any festival looks, and even for EDC.


They are very boho chic and go great with many different outfits. These glasses definitely get noticed when I am out and about. I really like to put the smiley face on them to give an even more "hippie" look.



I'm obsessed with the pitch black skulls that I ordered too, they give a really cool edgy look to any pair of glasses. The charms really look great on my husbands all black aviators.


This Etsy seller really doesn't miss a beat when it comes to interests, there is probably a charm for kust about anyone in this shop and not to mention their high fashion glasses. The charms and the sunglasses can make wonderful gifts for loved ones or yourself. Check them out for more of their amazing products!


No comments:

Post a Comment