Wednesday, September 28, 2016

MRNTreasures - Etsy

MRNTreasures



 I received three of these awesome bottle cap keychains from this lovely Etsy store MRNTreasures and was actually very impressed with their quality. I have seen bottle cap art before but I had never seen anything that really seemed to stand out to me. These pieces use high quality photos under glass giving a nice glossy look. They are very secure and will be able to last a long while.


This keychain features Cheshire from Tim Burton's and Disney's "Alice in Wonderland", one of my all time favorite book adaptations. It shows him evaporated, leaving just his iconic eye and smile look. 


The second is Mangled from the second "Five Nights at Freddys". They are one of my favorite characters from the game and I haven't seen much merch of them. I also didn't expect to have such a good photo since the gameplay only has mostly jump scares that only last for a couple of seconds. But this look is great and shows the crazy side of the infamous animatronics.


And lastly we have two of my favorite badasses from one of the best shows ever made. Daryl and Rick are only two of my favorites though and I kind of feel like they are everyone's default fave anyways but I just wanted to mention that I am majorly obsessed with Michonne. Anyways as you can see here this photo is a great representation of this badass duo. I am sure if you gave this as a gift to anyone who has seen the show, they're going to like it. Like I said earlier, default faves, very likable dudes.

These cute keychains aren't the only things sold here. They use their high quality photos in necklaces and make nerdy earrings too. Check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment