Wednesday, September 21, 2016

AliOBrienDesigns - Etsy

AliOBrienDesigns


Leather Designer Maker

Artisan mask making - making some of the greatest masks you could ever wish to purchase.

I am ecstatic to have the new masks that I ordered from this incredible artists shop. The mask I ordered are a work of art and could not be more spot on or creative. I went ahead and ordered two masks that I figured could be used for multiple cosplays or costumes that I would be interested in doing. The masks that I have are a pretty minimal design but this artist makes many other masks varying in design and complexity. These masks are also so greatly made and have an amazing structure. The quality is fantastic, having no flaws in design at all! The masks are very sturdy, simple but well detailed, and just over all brilliant. You can really tell this artist loves their creation.

(I had a lot of fun editing this, as you can see.)
The "CatWoman" mask is pretty unique and not exactly what you would expect. The way the ears are a bit folded forward and the cat eye hole design gave this gorgeous mask it's very own look. I really love this mask because of its cute folded ears, it reminds me of a Scottish Fold. I cannot help but chuckle every time I think of it! 

(Do you see the resemblance?!)
 

But, the fact that this mask is so versatile and unique it can also be used for more "sexy" outfits as well. It is a really great accessory for any costume and it is obvious what you would be going for. This mask is going to be a great addition to my costume collection for years to come.

The second mask I received is the "NightWing" mask. This design was spot-on and looks like it was pulled right out of a comic book. This mask, as well, had no flaws. It was perfect!

  

This mask could be used for many other cosplays or outfits though, so never limit yourself! You could cosplay NightWing but I feel like it could also look great as a Storm cosplay. This mask was just as fun as the first and has a more fierce look. I was drawn to this mask once I had first seen it. Its edgy look and the crisp design, this is what I would be wearing if I decided to become a vigilante for sure. Or maybe I'll stick with my cat mask... It fits me.


Both of these masks were made beautifully and made to last. This store is going to be forever on my list of great mask shops. These masks are nothing like the ones you find in the Halloween aisle at walmart. Masks like this are hard to find for good prices with such great quality and accuracy. So if you're looking for a something to pull your Halloween costume together this year, or maybe have been looking for one to complete a cosplay you've been working on, or even are just a mask enthusiast like my husband, this is a perfect place for you. Click here to see what else they have in store!


No comments:

Post a Comment