Saturday, September 3, 2016

FlowerWillow - Etsy

FlowerWillow

πŸ’™✨Hello & welcome to my shop.πŸ’™✨

If you're looking for trendy, sassy, Tumblr-esque type jewelry, I have found your wonderland!

FlowerWillow on Etsy is full of creative, fandom, and even some vulgar jewelry. This is definitely a great place for people who like creepy/cute or cute and vulgarous things. I really loved the artwork used in the jewelry and just had to order this one necklace I saw that I could not find anywhere else.


The packaging the items from this shop come in is great and professional. Once I opened it I was so pleased to find that the pendant looked just perfect. The chain was very well made and seems that it will actually last a long time which is hard to find when people make this kind of jewelry.


This second item was a gift along with the first that was very sweetly given to me by the shop owner. The quality of this second necklace is just a good as the first one and I am so happy with them. I was also very impressed with the communication and politeness of the seller, that is definitely an important thing to me when it comes to seller too.


I am so glad I have found this wonderful and I will have to get more pieces from them. If you would like to see the large array of jewelry pieces, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment