Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Peg O' My Heart - Etsy

Peg O' My Heart


Peg O' My Heart: Handmade Crafts, Gifts, and Decor

This shop has awesome matching makeup bags, coin bags, key fobs, ect. You can get a whole set of matching designed bags all in one place. And the designs are super cute and some even spooky! I was very impressed with the items I received from them and the packing it came in was very elegant and tidy. This shop gets an A+ in presentation! 


This is the item I chose from this shop and I really love this design because I love Halloween but I also like to have things I can still wear year round. Since I like creepy stuff in general it is a usual thing for me to have and I can use it all year. I love how the "toxic" green looks against the black and even though this is a small item it is such great quality and has such cute details including the green skull zipper pull.


This cute pouch is also very roomy it can hold earplugs, coins, bobby pins, ect. I love using it for those small types of things because they always get lost in my Mary Poppins purse! That thing eats stuff, I know it. 

(By the way, like the Harley Quinn earphones?)
No more lost earphones! And it has a keychain clasp so that you can clip it right on or inside your bag. These make awesome gifts and stocking stuffers and you can fill it with other gifts! This shop also offers many other beautiful designs and not only do they sell these gorgeous bags but they have a lot of new cute Halloween plaques and trick or treat bags for sale now. Get them before they're gone, Halloween's getting close!




No comments:

Post a Comment