Thursday, September 1, 2016

PinbackBlackJack - Etsy

PinbackBlackJack

Handmade Pinback Buttons



 PinbackBlackJack has some of the most best pinback sets for amazing prices. This store is full of all kinds of things like fandoms, treats, quotes, and loggos.


The pinbacks come in large sets for a really great price. But I only wanted pins of my favorite characters so I just talked to the seller about getting the ones I liked best (and because I really dislike Cersei Lanister who was also in the GOT set) and was given only my favorite characters from the sets, no problem!


The pins have very great crisp photos of each character. I am so happy with my sets they look perfect and the photos used really show the characters personalities like how the Michonne pin is her with her zombies which was the first time she was shown in The Walking Dead on AMC and also when I fell in love with her character. And Glenn and Maggie are on the same pin together so I had to get that because they are one of my favorite fandom couples.


 I think these would be great as a stocking stuffers so I will definitely have to buy more for my loved ones this year. If you would like to see more of these great pinback sets, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment