Thursday, September 1, 2016

KCSZOO - Etsy

KCSZOO

"Creating Unique and Custom Decals for Unique People!

I absolutely love decals. That is why this Etsy shop is great for people like me. This shop has so many great decals to choose from it was hard to choose just one... That is why I got three!


So I am totally excited for PokemonGo I have been dreaming of becoming a Pokemon master since I was a wee little girl. I am not just on the bandwagon for PokemonGo because it's trendy but because I have always wanted to be the very best, the best there ever was. So once I saw this decal I knew that I needed it, to explain my bizarre driving behavior now that I have the ability to catch Pokemons!


Now this one (above) is perfect for anyone who may experience a-hole drivers who get butthurt if you don't drive the way they want you to. I know my town is full of 'em! So this is just a cute little quirky way to let them know you will take your time and the road is not only meant for them!


This gorgeous sea turtle decal is actually a gift for my turtle-loving mother in law. I do have to say, the detail on this one is fantastic and looks very tribal but also Hawain. I think it will be a great gift and I am so happy to be able to share this wonderful shop with my loved ones and followers. If you would like to see more awesome designs, click here. Grab something for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment