Sunday, September 11, 2016

BritneyPringleArt - Etsy

BritneyPringleArt

Quality Art Prints and Cute Crafts


As a lover of mystical creatures and Greek mythology, once I found BritneyPringleArt, I was amazed at the creativity and beautiful creations. I love items like this that are made with love by passionate artists, so I had to order a couple of them.

The two crocheted items I received are a wonderful take on traditional Griffons but instead of the regular eagle/lion mashup, these are made as different bird species making them especially unique. 


This one is the adorable Blue Jay griffon. The color scheme is so cute and it is easy to tell the what they were going for.

Look at that cute tail poof!
By the way, am I the only one that was told since they were a kid, that they were called naked blue jays?

The second plushie, my favorite, is a kind of gothic/dark version of the traditional griffon. This is the Raven griffon, just look at this gorgeous plush! This is awesome for people who like creepy/cute things or Halloween, that's why I love it so much. These plushes could be used as decor or given as a gift and I'm sure no one would expect them!


I am so glad that I ran across this shop, and I absolutely love these creatures! This shop also has a selection of gorgeous decorative "dragon eggs". These eggs are very beautiful and I was very surprised of their durability.


I figured since they were made with sequins that I had to be extra gentle but I was pleasantly surprised to find the sequins didn't budge even with a rough toddler around!

Look at the little family!

If you would like to see more of these dragon eggs or griffon creatures, click here!


No comments:

Post a Comment