Monday, September 26, 2016

BirdAndGirl - Etsy

BirdAndGirl


So everyone lately (well almost everyone) has been hooked on the new OverWatch video game, even people that haven't played it. I haven't had the opportunity to play it myself either but I have read a lot about it online and seen plenty of gameplay to get a good idea of what's going on. I also have fallen in love with the characters due to Tumblr dot com.


So anyways, when I saw this plush in BirdAndGirl's Etsy store I kind of fell in love. The plush is a Pachimari which is a half turnip half octopus. Such an odd yet cute creature!


This Pachimari plush is so cute! I have seen many other plushies inspired by the Pachimari but they all kind of look like they are floppy and much smaller. This plush is actually pretty big and It is really firm, very well stitched, and stands up right. The quality of the plush is unexpectedly fantastic it looks like it should be official OverWatch merch. These are made with  incredibly soft minky fabric (the best fabric) and are perfect for cuddling! This plush is such high quality and I was very pleasantly surprised at how well it was made.


The cheery face is such a delight to see. It makes me so happy to see its cute chibi like smile and little rosey cheeks. The embroidery is very impressive and make this plush really stand out, even having it on the bottom of its tentacles. 


This shop has also recently started to sell even more plushies and if they are anything like this amazing one they will definitely be a great purchase for anyone. Hurry and get them before they're gone due to the holidays coming up soon! Click here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment