Monday, September 19, 2016

ArizonaBlueCo - Etsy

ArizonaBlueCo

Handmade Vegan and Cruelty Free Bath Bombs and More



 This is the biggest bath bomb I have ever seen - The Sky Paradise bath bomb from ArizonaBlueCo on Etsy. I really liked this bath bomb even though it wasn't one of my favorite fragrances. It was huge compared to any bath bombs I have seen. This thing fizzed for about two minutes! It was definitely really fun to watch fizz out completely and the water looked like a gorgeous turquoise cloud filled sky.


Now for my favorite bath bomb - The Obsidian Black Bath Bomb.


This bath bomb is the bomb! (pun intended) 
I have become obsessed with the new black trend that is going on lately and I just really had to try the black bath bomb. This one did not disappoint! The color of the water became pitch black with a bit of a blue tint as well. This bomb is made with activated charcoal and made the water look murky and spooky - just how I liked it! Not only did this bath bomb have a great look but it had great effects on my skin. This bomb left my skin feeling and looking incredibly nourished. Also, the bomb did not even stain my tub it just left little bits of charcoal which I just wiped down and it was completely gone! I seriously wish that I had a million of these awesome bombs so that I could use them everyday! If you're looking for a black bath bomb that doesn't stain, looks spooky and beautiful, and actually helps your skin, look no further ArizonaBlueCo has really figured it out!


If you would like to see the many other bombs they make, check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment