Friday, September 9, 2016

DawsonPerlerParlor - Etsy

DawsonPerlerParlor



I have to admit, I have never owned anything made from perler beads or even made any before but I have always loved the art made from them. And I have always wanted to make them and own some pieces. They can be great for anything like 3D art, keychains, and magnets. 

So when I stumbled upon DawsonPerlerParlor and saw all of the beautiful and creative designs I just had to have some perler art of my own!


DawsonPerlerParlor sure does have many pieces to choose from and the ones I received are just a small selection of the unique art in this Etsy store.

The picture above shows the two keychains I was given of Pokemon starters Froakie and Fennekin. The keychains were actually pretty big compared to what I assumed they would be so that was definitely great. The designs are very well detailed and are perfect representations of the characters that they're supposed to be.


They are very well put together pieces and don't bend or break easily which is always good if you get these for younger kids or just have them around a lot, like myself.

 

The next two pieces I got are of characters of two of my favorite co-op video games (Borderlands and Resident Evil 6) in the style of Mega Man! These cute pieces are huge and I was so happy to see the little differences in perlers that show great detail in the characters and their outfits. I mean you can see Leon has a gun holster and the tattoos on the Psycho. That is just too awesome!

I think the only thing that could make them better is if they were full melt, but not everyone likes them that way so that is just my opinion.


So in all this Etsy store is just great. For anyone who just likes perler art or a video game fanatic! Click here to see more of Dawsons great perler art for great prices.


No comments:

Post a Comment