Friday, September 16, 2016

Arwendesigns

Arwen Designs: Cut Paper Silhouette Art



If you're someone like me, you may look through thousands of premade hallmark cards and can never exactly find the one that says what you really think or that says enough. That is why I really like to have options of blank cards so that the special person in my life can have real words written by me, I just feel it is more personal. I usually make the art on my cards as well but these cards are made uniquely different than just a drawing. This seller uses their amazing crafting skills to make these gorgeous (and some simple, like the one I ordered) cut paper silhouette cards. I really loved this sweet and simple card that I received it is so neat and I know exactly what I can use it for. This seller doesn't only make cards like this one I have, they also make very creative and more intricate cards with things like: Animal skulls, ornaments, animals, steampunk, religious, and spiritual art.


ArwenDesigns also creates really beautiful decals along with their lovely cards and prints. These decals have a very witchy and rustic vibes. They can also be used for really cool seasonal designs or everyday use.




These decals were a great size for me but they can be ordered in a much larger size if that is what you like. The decals a crisp, clean, and perfect. They were also very easy to apply and have not given me any trouble. These are also sold at a very great price so make sure to check them out!

So, if you would like to see more of this lovely work, click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment