Sunday, September 25, 2016

Perlers4Nerds

Perlers4Nerds


Your favorite characters in melted bead form



Sci-Fy and fantasy creation for every nerd and every fandom. Perlers4Nerds is a shop of a one of a kind design perler of almost every fandom out there! I got some pretty special characters from this shop, two very badass, head strong female characters.


This one is Rey from the new "Star Wars The Force Awakens". As you can see, these perlers are made with a simple design but they do not lack in the detail of the characters. Here you can see Reys cute three bun hairstyle and even the sections of missing sleeve. This one is just very particularly cute to me and I love the way her hairstyle looks and her outfit is a perfect representation.


The next one I received is Arya Stark, one of the most badass Starks of all. If you haven't watched all of Game of Thrones, I would skip this part. Ayra stark quickly became one of my favorites in the show when she was traveling with the Hound and truly impressed me once she got to Walder Fray... Man, did her character get really intense! This perler piece has her in her more frequent and iconic outfit and yet again this perler does not miss any detail. These pieces are definitely one of a kind and remind me of a few indie games that I really love. I have seen many "pixel" perlers in the old school theme but I had yet to see them in the new "indie game" style. They are also full-melt perlers (my favorite) so the look very unique to many other perlers I have seen. These perlers are wonderful and I am very pleased with their quality.


Perler4Nerds has a wonderful variety of fandoms, so go check them out! Especially if you need presents for any nerdy loved ones in your life, I know they would love these unique perler designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment